Pete the Cat

Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Before heading to the pool, we read Pete the Cat by Eric Litwin-Mr. Eric, as he is known to thousands of kids across Georgia. Check it out here on Amazon for around 10 bucks. The book includes a download of the accompanying song.

T (my little guy) says the chorus with me, "I love my white shoes, I love my white shoes." He loves it. "Les read agin mommy." It just so happens we have the Pete the Cat doll, so T decides he should join us for round two!


This book is also a hit with kindergarteners and first graders, too! It reinforces color words and has beautiful illustrations. It screams imagination and would be great for helping someone "get over it."

No comments

Thank you for your comments. Words matter. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...